Monday, December 31, 2012

My Travels Week of 1/1

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 1/1
  • Saturday 5      6th District Springfield Inspection Chapter
  • Saturday 5      6th District Shawnee Inspection Chapter at Springfield
  • Saturday 5      3rd District Wilmington Inspection Chapter
  • Sunday 6        York Rite Cooperation Meeting
Week of 1/7
  • Tuesday 8       17th District Kent Inspection Chapter
  • Wednesday 9   9th District Wakeman Inspection Chapter
  • Thursday 10     8th District Chapter School at Sylvania
  • Saturday 12      4th District Chapter School at ET Carson Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment