Monday, December 3, 2012

King Cyrus #207 Inspection

Tonight was the Inspection for King Cyrus Chapter in the 10th District in Loudonville Ohio. This is actually the first time I have been to this temple (which is rare to have a new temple which I have not been in before to go to). It is a very nice temple and well kept. (I tried to capture the ceiling in a picture as I thought it was unique as it was illuminated. The Chapter is also very active so I'm guessing the Lodge is also since it is definitely off the beaten path. I'll have to make arrangements to soon return for a Lodge Inspection. Tonight the degree was in the Royal Arch and the High Priest did several of the major parts including the journey and overall it was a good degree and they exalted 2 new younger (in their 20's or 30's) members. Unfortunately, REC Robert Blankenhorn was unable to be here as his wife came down ill and MEC Robert Crabbs was also home with his wife who was having some health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment