Monday, October 22, 2012

My Travels Week of 10/22

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 10/22
  • Monday 22 4th District Meeting and DDGHP Installation ... at Mariemont Lodge
  • Tuesday 23 1st District Inspection Haley Chapter
  • Wednesday 24 9th District Inspection Sandusky Chapter
  • Thursday 25 York Rite College Meeting - Lebanon
  • Saturday 27 Grand Family Meeting & Statewide Grand High Priest Reception ... at Loveland
Week of 10/29
  • Tuesday 30 5th Jeffersonville MkM Lodge Inspection
  • Thursday 1 20th District Inspection Grand River Chapter
  • Friday 2 10th District Inspection Mansfield Chapter
  • Saturday 3 KYCH Meeting at Hamilton
  • Sunday 4 Individual Planning Meetings Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment