Monday, October 15, 2012

My Travels - Week 10/15

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do. I have been assigned to Region A which is the District 1, 8  & 9.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This will be my first such list:
 
Week of 10/15
  • Tuesday 16 Trinity Chapter Stated Meeting...my home Chapter
  • Thursday 18 9th District Instruction Meeting at JA Meacham Chapter Milan
  • Sunday 21 3rd District Reaffirmation Day & DDGHP Meeting.... at Waynesville Lodge
Week of 10/22
  • Monday 22 4th District Meeting and DDGHP Installation ... at Mariemont Lodge
  • Tuesday 23 1st District Inspection Haley Chapter
  • Wednesday 24 9th District Inspection Sandusky Chapter
  • Thursday 25 York Rite College Meeting - Lebanon
  • Saturday 27 Grand Family Meeting & Statewide Grand High Priest Reception ... at Loveland
  • Sunday 28 3rd District Officers Planning Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment