Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Grand Chapter Session

Well the final hour has struck and my time as Grand High Priest is done. The first few months went right according to plan then COVID-19 hit.  At that time all plans went out the window, I did how ever need to make lots of decisions that would possibly shape the path we would take. Hopefully those decisions were right as there was no playbook to follow for any of those decisions. I often had to make decisions I really did not want to make but I did make all decisions with the best interests of Grand Chapter, the local Chapters and our members as the driving force behind the decisions. Being a leader isn’t always easy which is why it is important to choose the one who will look out for the best interests of what they will be leading. This is not goodbye, though it will be my last BLOG entry, but rather just a change for me. I will still be traveling around the state (I already have inspections/visits in all districts planned for the upcoming year). I’m hoping to have many years left to continue to meet and greet new friends in this organization we call Freemasonry on my Pathway to the Future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment