Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Change of Plans

I had intended to head to Kentucky for their in person Grand Session tomorrow but after some further discussions with some folks from the medical field decided against attending. While it isn't that I'm extremely concerned about getting the virus infection, I was reminded if anyone in attendance had it I would need to quarantine for two weeks and thus would have to miss the installation of the new Grand Chapter officers. I decided since there will be a sizeable crowd in a smaller enclosed area, social distancing might be difficult and even with a mask might be a challenge. This is the same location I’ve attended in the past for their Grand Session and the room it is held in is not that large. On a normal year it is sufficient in size but not sure about under the current conditions. Better safe than sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment