Sunday, May 3, 2020

Online Meetings

Well seems the online meetings are a big hit right now. Hopefully, all Chapters are considering taking advantage of them as I authorized them. As per the Edicts, you can also vote for officers for next year and hold an installation online if you so choose  I have 14 invites for this month so far and expect more (though a couple I can't make as they overlap another online meeting). They seem to work fairly well though nothing beats meeting in person. On a side note, for almost 15 years, I worked mainly with remote customers around the world (many I never met in person) and almost all those who worked for me were also working remotely around the world. I, however, always enjoyed even the one time person to person meetings with those I was working with as it always gave me a better perspective of them as a person instead of just a name or number. I look forward to the day we can meet again face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment