Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday

Well just over a month (hopefully) to go before we can get back to Masonic work. I have been trying to get caught up on several items around the house that needing done and got a first clean-up done out side along with a couple cuttings of the grass. I wanted to get the fertilizer down but need to wait just a little longer for it to warm back up a little. I’ve heard several stories of Masons checking on other Masons and even got a call myself from someone checking to see if I was doing okay. My out of state  visits (once we get back to work) will be curtailed until August as my doctor recommended it to me. Guess I’ll miss out on Red Cross Constantine in Pittsburgh, Imperial Shrine in Kansas City, DeMolay International in Phoenix, Maggie Valley York Rite Activity in North Carolina  and Grotto Supreme in Louisville this year. I also heard Rainbow has cancelled their Grand Assembly this year and Grand Amaranth is delayed at least a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment