Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Haly Chapter #136 Inspection

While our Grand King, Dan Smith, this evening was helping me out with a service award presentation in Lancaster, I was in Napoleon (about 50 miles west of Toledo) at a Chapter Inspection in the Past Master degree. Also present was our Grand Master of the 1st Veil Zel Bush and Past Grand High Priest and Grand Treasurer Keith Green. I was very impressed with the turnout as this is the smallest Chapter in the state and they had over half their membership present and two candidates. In addition, I think this may be the first time I've been at Inspection where I saw the total number present to be more than the entire membership of the Chapter being Inspected. We also presented a 50 year award to a member who was helping out in the degree work this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment