Monday, November 4, 2019

Toledo-Port Lawrence #193 Inspection

REC Clatterbuck, EC Dennie Fitzgerald and I went to the Inspection scheduled this evening at Toledo-Port Lawrence. When we got there another group of folks were meeting at the Temple but said they were leaving soon as the Chapter had a scheduled Inspection at 7 PM. I looked at the time and it was 6:15 and it seemed strange no one was there yet from the Chapter so I called the DDGHP who informed me in the last week or so something had come up and they had to postpone the Inspection. It sure would have been nice if we had known. So we got our stuff and decided to have dinner at Tony Packos. I was the only one of the three of us who had been there before so they both got to experience it. Dinner was good and so was the company just a long drive for a new place to have dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment