Sunday, April 28, 2019

Several 6th District Events

Today in Marysville were several events for the District which were held. The first event was the King's Program where I presented my program for next year. Next they held a District Meeting and we finished the day with the Grand High Priest Reception. Today a couple of my officers for next year, Dennie Fitzgerald and Rick Bielicki. traveled with myself and Pam to these events. MEC Garis Pugh and Grand Recorder for Grand Commandery Al Johnson were also in attendance. We had a good turnout for each of the events and all present seemed to participate during the activities. They also passed out awards for the District. And I also got a "Captain Morgan" moment from our Grand High Priest before he took a pie in the face for the Royal Arch Foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment