Friday, March 15, 2019

Grand Chapter Washington DC

Well today was the Grand Session in Washington DC. They had several dignitaries including several other Grand High Priests along with the General Grand High Priest. The current GHP is Peter Brusoe who is a past IMC for DeMolay and we have been friends for about 15 years. They have only 7 Chapters and around 550 members. This year for the first time in many years they created dues cards to provide for their members. They also gave out two new Chapter charters. I got to serve as the head teller for their elections and also make remarks for out of state guests. Luckily it was on the outskirts of DC on the west side so I only had to be in stopped traffic for a couple hours when I left. I also got several pictures to share but I’ll have to wait to post them separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment