Thursday, June 14, 2018

Grotto Supreme Meeting

Since the presiding officer was unable to attend the Supreme session in Indianapolis, I attended today to represent our Grotto. I had to get up around 5:30AM so I could drive over since I was just going for the day.  They had a nice turnout and I also attended the Secretaries luncheon. All the legislation was voted on today and the most controversial pieces were withdrawn. In the evening they bused us over to Sahara Grotto for dinner. They did an outstanding job since they planned to had about 250 come for dinner but had closer to 325. Their members provided what I thought was one of the best meals at a national meeting ever (and the price was also great) and we were able to get back so I could head home much earlier than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment