Saturday, May 5, 2018

9th District GHP Reception

Tonight was the GHP reception in Wakeman Ohio and while I had a couple of things which could have made me late I was able to make it on time. While we had a meeting around Cleveland today, I started over immediately after and had some time to spare so I went to a place to enjoy the nice day and rest for a little bit. Unfortunately I fell asleep with the accessories on in the car and when I tried to start if, the battery wouldn't turn over. Luckily, I have AAA so I called them to jumpstart the car. They said it would take 2.5 hrs to get someone there so I thought I would actually end up being late but the driver came quicker and got me on my way/ When I got to Wakeman I got a friendly hello blue light special and again I thought I would be late. Luckily, he gave me a verbal warning on what the speed limit was in Wakeman so I twice was lucky and made it on time. They had a nice dinner and then some good entertainment followed by some remarks by our GHP Keith Green.




No comments:

Post a Comment