Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Viewing for Tom Schoff and Installation for John Bull

Thomas V. SCHOFF Obituary
Today was a day of mixed emotions as we headed to Mechanicsburg this after for WB Tom Schoff's viewing. Tom and I have known each other for ever and it was his twisting of my arm which got me to run for office in the Shrine. Tom was the Potentate who came in as Antioch was in a lot of turmoil and it was through his enthusiastic personality that he made people take something negative as a challenge to improve. I will admit, this was one of the harder services for me to attend as not be deeply affected by it.


This evening was much happier as WB John Bull, who served as Potentate immediately after me was installed as Worshipful Master for the first time. His son Eric was installed as Senior Warden. He started off with a great dinner and then proceeded to the Installation of the officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment