Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Eaton Chapter Inspection

Well last night I had planned to go to Cambridge Chapter but as I felt terrible for most of the day, I took some drugs to try to make me feel better but at the last minute decided I was still running a fever and better stay home. Today I felt somewhat better and no temperature so I went to the Inspection we had in the Mark Master Degree where we had an awards presentation and special program for the 75th anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. I also saw a guy I who worked for me around 20 years ago who just got his Mark Master Degree in Eaton last week. We had a good crowd with MEC Steve Duncan and MEC George Shell both present. If you look close in the one picture you will see MEC Duncan diligently studying something in the ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment