Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Catch-up Night

Tonight I was headed to Springfield for a couple of meetings but needed to change my plans when I figured out something which I need for next week had a corrupted file and I needed to start over on the process. In total it took me about seven hours to get it fixed correctly. I'm really looking forward to getting the next Inspection schedules and getting back on the road traveling as soon as possible. Over the past couple of years between work and a few deaths in the family my ability to travel has been significantly impacted though I've still been able to make my goal of at least one activity in each District every year and multiple visits to the Districts which I am assigned. I'm hoping at the end of this next year to have been at each chapter at least once since getting in Grand Chapter line.

No comments:

Post a Comment