Saturday, January 30, 2016

Logan Commandery #78 Inspection

Today I went to the 4th Division for the Logan Commandery Inspection where Rod Carr is the Recorder. Since Rod and I both served together in the Grand Chapter line, I thought it might be nice to attend his Commandery Inspection. PGC Weaver and Ramsey were both present. They did a good job on the work and had a new member at the end of the day. After the Inspection, Rod, Robyn, Pam and I went out for a little bit and just had a nice time socializing. On the way home I decided to take a new way home. The unfortunate part was the GPS didn't work in this area so we kind of had to do the old time "make sure I'm going west and possibly south" until I came to a road I knew which I finally did and then made it safely home.

No comments:

Post a Comment