Sunday, October 11, 2015

Officially closing the door on 2014-15


Travel totals for 2014-2015 were around 35,000 miles and 260 masonic related activities. Unfortunately this year some work related items cut down on my total visits but the mileage actually was a little more. Thank goodness I got a new car! And since Grand Chapter is over as promised each year I am allowed to progress in the Grand Chapter line I plan to have a pin designed to provide to the travellers in my district and those traveling within the region I am assigned. My region for this next year will be District 2, 7 & 10.  As I mentioned each year the pin will alternate between a piece of architecture and a mode of transportation through time. This next year will be the Wright "B" Flyer since I'm from the Dayton area and as everyone knows is where the Wright Brother's made the first airplane to take flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment