Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Planning is Great but Sometimes Other Factors Rule

Well I planned to go to a masonic event last night and tonight but both days I ran into some unplanned roadblocks. It seems as though I ended up with sun poisoning will on the trip this past week. Who knew that even with sunblock applied the heat off the sidewalks and blacktop can still be enough to burn your legs, so with that the doctor told me I should consider not wearing anything other than shorts until Tuesday which I did. While the pain wasn't really that bad, touching anything on the area was painful. Today, I headed to work and was planning to leave directly for a masonic function, but as fate would have it my backup service on my new PC started working in the afternoon and I had to wait until it finish the first load or it might corrupt the backups from that point forward. Around 8 PM I finally was ready to leave from Columbus. Oh well, at least I got home before it was completely dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment