Saturday, May 2, 2015

Ohio Grotto Meeting and 9th District Grand High Priest Reception

Today started out a little later than I had planned as originally I was going to Mansfield first to hear our Grand King's program again and then head over to the Ohio Grotto Association Meeting. Since I left late I had to head  straight over to the Grotto Meeting in Mansfield. The meeting moved along at its normal pace as we heard from Bernie Mitchell Past Grand Monarch and Grand Line member from Ohio Mark McCombs. Our President Bruce Seaburn ran a nice meeting. After leaving the meeting in Mansfield I headed up to Norwalk for the Grand High Priest Reception. They had a nice crowd and REC Jeff Addis Grand Scribe and REC Robert Blankenhorn Grnd King were also present in addition to out Grand High Priest MEC Keith O'Dell. After a good dinner, we headed to the Lodge room for awards and a nice talk by our Grand High Priest. I was nice to be leaving before the sun went down but I knew we wouldn't make it home until long after it went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment