Friday, October 10, 2014

Officially Closing the Door on 2013-2014


Travel totals for 2013-2014 were around 30,000 miles and 310 masonic related activities. Unfortunately this year an extremely bad winter cut down on my total visits but the mileage stayed about the same...(actually a little more). And since Grand Chapter is over as promised each year I am allowed to progress in the Grand Chapter line I plan to have a pin designed to provide to the travellers in my district and those traveling within the region I am assigned. My region for this next year will be District 14 & 19. As I mentioned each year the pin will alternate between a piece of Architecture and a mode of transportation through time. This next year will be the Fairport Harbor Lighthouse since Pam and I enjoy traveling to and photographing lighthouses... in our spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment