Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chapter, Shrine, Commandery, Lodge and DeMolay

The past couple of days have been busy. First I started off with a Grand Chapter planning meeting and started to get some 2013-14 membership items clarified. Next I had a Shrine Cabiri meeting were we discussed changing the meeting dates (they ask my opinion and I indicated unless they held it at midnight I would have a conflict). Afterwards I headed to the Commandery meeting where we decided on when to practice drill but more importantly I got my new Commandery coat. Tonight was another great night as I headed to Vandalia Lodge where I met up with MWB Mike Himes and MWB Mike Watson along with RWB Randy Clark as we witnessed the presentation of the letters Temporary for a DeMolay Chapter to be restarted in Vandalia. I was proud to be there as I was able to help them out by training many of their new advisors. MWB Watson and Brenda are going to help them out on the Advisory Board. I also discussed a potential reopening of a DeMolay Chapter in Eaton of which they are planning to hold a meeting on soon. Things are looking up for DeMolay in the 2nd Masonic District area.

No comments:

Post a Comment