Friday, May 6, 2016

3rd District Annual Meeting

Tonight was our annual meeting for the District and we not only covered the finances from the past year but also elected our new officers for the next year in our District. EC Richard Poore was elected the new President. Richard and I served in the lodge together on several occasions and when I went out as President he replaced me in that position and when I went out as DDGM he replaced me in that position. He did, however, make it clear to me that District President in our Chapter District is his last office. I'm sure we are going to have a great year. This past year the High Priest of Trinity Chapter, EC Dave Thomas, has really continued bringing the members out from Trinity Chapter at Inspections and will serve a one year term as District Chaplain. Rounding out the officers are Alf Bulter 1st VP, Brent McDorman 2nd VP and the following remain in their stations; Secretary REC Greg Clatterbuck, Treasurer MEC Jerry Crawford, RA School Chairman REC Don Wilcox and Membership Chairman EC Jim Potts.

No comments:

Post a Comment