Monday, April 6, 2015

Grand Commander's Visit - Valley Commandery

Tonight was the Grand Commander's visit to my Commandery so I decided this was the place I should be tonight. We had a fairly decent turnout with several Past Commandery and many dignitaries. Since REGC Tom Gault is from Middletown, almost every in our Commandery is very familiar with Tom. He gave a nice speech following our stated meeting and covered dish dinner with the ladies. It will be about another week before I have my next entry since I'm doing something I haven't done in many years, taking off for a few days to Florida for a NON-MASONIC trip to watch my daughter compete in the college cheerleading championships. I rarely have any vacation days spent on anything other than Masonic activities. I will have to say though that in order to get off, I probably will still have to work at least half the time for work but working from Florida should be much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment