Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Travels For November

Weekly Travels November
While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running monthly schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events outside our area (with an occasional Lodge, Council or Commandery Inspection as well). If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 11/3
• Monday 3 COUNCIL Springfield Inspection
• Saturday 8 COUNCIL Blanchester/Wilmington Inspection at Wilmington
• Sunday 9 1st District Chapter EnSaWocCa Rededication at Defiance

Week of 11/10
• Monday 10 11th District Inspection Walnut Chapter Columbus
• Wednesday 12 11th District Inspection West Gate Chapter Columbus
• Friday 14 COUNCIL S.S. Jewell Inspection at Marysville

Week of 11/17
• Tuesday 18 19th District Inspection New Lisbon Chapter
• Thursday 20 10th District Inspection Wooster Chapter

Week of 11/24 (through the end of the month)
• Saturday 29 COUNCIL Wooster Inspection

No comments:

Post a Comment