Saturday, November 22, 2014

Solar Installation

This morning I went to Solar's Installation as Bob Deam was Installed as Worshipful Master. A few other from the Shrine were also present as well as some other Solar members. Grand Senior Warden Doug Kaylor was also in attendance. This going to be the start of a busy day including attending my Lodge Installation this evening. While the day was very busy: shopping for our Anniversary on this Monday, Thanksgiving and Christmas for the family (and some needy family's): my phone died sometime this evening and when I figured out it had died and what time it was; it was already around 8:30 so going to my Lodge's Installation was out of the question. The good thing is we got everything we went out to get today. Tomorrow, however, is another day and we will again be shopping but this time for Thanksgiving food to make baskets for the needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment