Friday, November 14, 2014

Scottish Rite Reunion

Today and tomorrow is the Scottish Rite Reunion for the Valley of Dayton (I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to the Grand Family Meeting and Joint Reception). Today I was helping to direct the 12th Degree. Unfortunately we had several cast changes from the original starting point this summer but luckily it all came together today for the final performance. We had several new persons in the performance, all of which did a nice job and hopefully will become new regulars on the ritual performance teams. In addition to having a nice class of 35+, we actually had a good crowd for a Friday afternoon performance. After the performance I stayed around for a while but had to get back home to send out a report for that 4 letter word: WORK. (Everyone tells me how they enjoy retirement so much better .... maybe someday I will get to try that but for now if I want to do what I'm doing....I'll have to keep working.)

No comments:

Post a Comment