Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Lisbon Chapter #92 Inspection

Tonight was the Chapter Inspection for New Lisbon in the 19th District (by Youngstown) in the Mark Master degree. For a smaller Chapter in the middle of no where it was good to see a large number of Past High Priests present. To me this indicates they are not just recycling the same High Priest. Tonight also marked another point in my own personal countdown to visit every Chapter in the state as this was one I had not been to but with this visit I am now down to single digits as I have 9 more left and I will have been to every Chapter in the state at some time (and around a dozen who have closed over the years as well). This is also my region for the year so I was glad to be here despite the poor weather conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment