Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dayton Dragons

After taking a few days off for family events including a camping trip, tonight I worked the Dayton Dragons for Marty Trent as part of his fund raiser for his journey in the Grand Commandery line. It was a great night weather wise and a very busy night at the park. Food and drink sales were brisk all night and I was able to experience the new staff taking care of the stands and I enjoyed working with them as they worked with you instead of against you (a nice change from what it had been in past years). I think I have 3 more days for Marty and a couple for Ormus Grotto I'm working this summer. I will admit though since last year was the first I hadn't worked several games in the every year since they opened (they cancelled the training session on me last year and told me I couldn't work without it!),  it definitely is a LOTS of hard work when serving at the Dayton Dragons Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment