Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Travels Week of 3/11

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 3/11
· Monday 11      7th District Seneca Inspection Chapter Tiffin
· Thursday 14    2nd District Lima Inspection Chapter
· Saturday 16     7th District Findlay Inspection Chapter
Week of 3/18
· Monday 18      3rd District Piqua Inspection Chapter (may need to be changed)
· Tuesday 19      4th District Norwood Inspection Chapter
· Wednesday 20 3rd District Rabboni Inspection Chapter Fairborn
· Saturday 23    17th District Tyrian Inspection Chapter Ravenna

No comments:

Post a Comment